From "Sie, Yang" <yang....@fmr.com>
Subject RE: Preload OJB Persistent Layer at App Server Startup
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:04:39 GMT
David,

Thank you for your reply. I am ok with the utilizing Prefs. API part of
it, let me think more on that. As far as where to run it, for discussion
purpose and simply because we are using DBPageManager, I am thinking,
from Jetspeed's point of view, to put it somewhere in the
DatabasePageManagerCache. It there all cache got instantiated? Then what
about for people using file system PageManager?

Thank you,

---Yang