From cherry coke <rsucas...@hotmail.com>
Subject Access for view not permitted: SecurityConstraintsImpl.checkConstraints()
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 18:28:08 GMT
I hava an other problem with Jetspeed. After implementing my own LoginModule I get this error:

2007-11-08 16:31:23,750 [http-9090-Processor24] ERROR org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.impl.ProfilerValveImpl
- SecurityConstraintsImpl.checkConstraints(): Access for view not permitted.
java.lang.SecurityException: SecurityConstraintsImpl.checkConstraints(): Access for view not
permitted.
    at org.apache.jetspeed.om.page.psml.SecurityConstraintsImpl.checkConstraints(SecurityConstraintsImpl.java:226)
    at org.apache.jetspeed.page.document.psml.AbstractNode.checkConstraints(AbstractNode.java:420)
    at org.apache.jetspeed.om.page.psml.AbstractBaseElement.checkConstraints(AbstractBaseElement.java:305)
    at org.apache.jetspeed.om.page.psml.AbstractBaseElement.checkAccess(AbstractBaseElement.java:500)

It works Ok when I enter an incorrect user / password. But after entering a correct user I
get the error. I think that this is something about the roles I give the user.
Here is the code, where I think is the problem.

public boolean commit() throws LoginException {
            userPrincipal = new SamplePrincipal(username);
             if (!subject.getPrincipals().contains(userPrincipal))
                subject.getPrincipals().add(userPrincipal);

            RolePrincipalImpl rolex = new RolePrincipalImpl("portal-user");
            subject.getPrincipals().add(rolex);
}

Thanks.