From "laurent4x" <lauren...@hotmail.com>
Subject about Glassfish
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:12:02 GMT

Hi ! Sorry I don't know if this is the right place to post.

Simply the goal is to be able to make the jetspeed-2 demo run on glassfish
(latest release v2) .

Why ? because I need to show this my company to convince them to start a new
project on glassfish. But the write once run everywhere is quite a little
painful.

Is there somebody who knows how to move these war archives from Tomcat  to
Glassfish ?

If you could just point me to the path to follow I will do the job myself no
problem,

 I just need some hints on what to do because I'm completely lost
I've tried a lot of thing by myself without success including the foolish
migration tool provided by sun (Migration Tool command throw exception
saying insufficient disk space
http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6307190 the bug state is
"State Closed, will not be fixed"

I tried a lot but my knowledge is not sufficient, any help will be really
appreciated.

Or do I have to try to build from source ? ( I didn't try because it will be
much more painful I think because of all dependancies and so on...)

Thanks