From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed 2.1.3 release end game
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 00:29:36 GMT
+1
This is my fault, I keep saying yes to new features. Its just a
release, and we can always get in new features later.
Its more important to take care of the health of the project and
clean up the build situation
I suggest that if you have started on a feature, and its self-
contained and small enough, finish it
Then lets try to lock down, give it week or so of testing, and
release 2.1.3
During this lock down period I see no reason why we cannot start
development on the 2.2 build refactoring
In fact that would be a great thing to discuss at ApacheCon