From Dennis Dam <d....@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: how to change common links in jsp for portlet
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:46:00 GMT
not sure what your problem is ? You want to switch to b.jsp for the
generation of that specific portlet ? Sounds like something you want to
do in your portlet, by passing a portlet render parameter:

<*portlet*:*renderURL*>
   <*portlet*:param name="view" value="b"/>
</*portlet*:*renderURL*>

then based on the "view" render parameter, you can use the
PortletRequestDispatchter (see my previous mail) in your
portlet.doView() to do an include for b.jsp instead of a.jsp.

Dennis