From Dennis Dam <d....@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: Using Jetspeed Session information in portlets
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:39:49 GMT
Hi Saurabh,

you can find a lot of session attributes in the
org.apache.jetspeed.PortalReservedParameters. This list is not complete
though, sometimes session attribute keys are defined in the class which
sets / uses it. Searching for "session" and "getSessionAttribute" (for
example) in the jetspeed source gives you an impression of what is
stored and retrieved from the session.

Dennis