From Dennis Dam <d....@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: How deploy Jetspeed 2 on existing Tomcat clustering?
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:26:01 GMT
Just some searching on this mailinglist (nabble.com) :

http://www.nabble.com/Can-I-cluster-my-web-site-written-with-jetspeed-2--tf1888576.html#a5163548
http://www.nabble.com/Clustering-JSR-168-Portlet-Applications-in-Tomcat-tf1071553.html#a2788384

you might search some more on Nabble, there are much more hits.

By the way, did you put the <distributable/> tag in all web.xml files of
your portlet webapps ?

Dennis

Javier padr├│n wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> Hello, I must install Jetspeed 2 in tomcat clustering, and I do not know exactly how
to do it.
> I must consider something in special?
> Exists a guide or tutorial who helps me?
>
> In Jetspeed features pages say
> http://jetspeed-japan.sourceforge.jp/jetspeed-2-trans/en/features.html
>
> Distributed Cluster Support
>
> - Jetspeed Distributed Cluster - support for distributed deployments of the portal on
multiple application server platforms