From Joachim Müller <joac...@wemove.com>
Subject Re: PSML import
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 09:27:23 GMT
Hi Frank,

afaik this can not be done via the jdbc connection string. There is also
no parameter in org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource to set the schema.

But what you could do is using a proxy to the BasicDataSource as stated here

http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=10728

and change repository-datasource-spring.xml to use this proxy.

Joachim

Frank Stalherm schrieb:
> Hi Joachim,
>
> thanks. But how do I set the table schema here (independant from the user).
>
> Frank
>
> On 11/1/07, Joachim Müller <joachim@wemove.com> wrote:
>> Hi Frank,
>>
>> the maven import goal db config is here:
>>
>> /etc/import/assembly/repository-datasource-spring.xml
>>
>> Is that what you are looking for?
>>
>> Joachim
>>
>> Frank Stalherm schrieb:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> is there a chance that we can set the table schema for the PSML import?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Frank
>>>

>> --
>>
>> . frankfurt am main, 4°c, zur zeit aufgelockert
>>   bewölkt in 61 m. die sichtweite reicht 1200 m. zur
>>   zeit dunstig.
>>
>> < joachim müller
>>   joachim@wemove.com
>>   t +49 69 759003 11
>>
>>   wemove digital solutions gmbh
>>   eschersheimer landstr. 5-7
>>   60322 frankfurt am main
>>
>>   amtsgericht frankfurt am main, hrb 53992
>>   geschäftsführer joachim müller, stefan hartmann
>>
>>   wemove digital solutions
>>   www.wemove.com

. frankfurt am main, 10°c, zur zeit ein wenig
  bewölkt in 975 m. die sichtweite reicht weiter als
  10 km.