From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Jetspeed on Apache - Tomcat
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2007 00:20:16 GMT

On Nov 2, 2007, at 8:08 AM, cherry coke wrote:

> I'm having a problem with the installation of Jetspeed in an
> existing Apache - Tomcat. I was getting the following error:

>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.impl.DefaultSecurityMappingHandler.ge
> tRolePrincipals(DefaultSecurityMappingHandler.java:133)
>     at org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.UserManagerImpl.getUser
> (UserManagerImpl.java:394)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.SecurityValveImpl.getSubject
> (SecurityValveImpl.java:107)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.AbstractSecurityValve.invoke
> (AbstractSecurityValve.java:117)
>     ... 30 more

In the 2.1.3 code, line 133 is:

                     Preferences preferences = Preferences.userRoot
().node(internalRole.getFullPath());

that tells me something is going wrong with the Preferences
configuration
What version of Java are you using?
You need at least 1.4.2_02 or above according to the bug related to

http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/PrefsClassloaderIssuesAndSdk14