From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cocoon and jetspeed-2 integration
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 00:37:18 GMT
Hi Alexander,

AFAIK, the CocoonPortlet explained in the nabble list is very helpful because we don't have
implement another portlet to use Cocoon technology.
If you are familiar with Cocoon technology, then just implement Cocoon pages in the Cocoon-based
web application. And just use the Cocoon url as a preference for the built-in CocoonPortlet.

The CocoonPortlet is like a bridging solution for Cocoon application. I think it would be
enough
to insert the Cocoon portlet into the page after deploying Cocoon application.

Regards,

Woonsan