From Javier padr├│n <jpad...@nartexsoft.com>
Subject How deploy Jetspeed 2 on existing Tomcat clustering?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 10:21:47 GMT
Hi guys

Hello, I must install Jetspeed 2 in tomcat clustering, and I do not know exactly how to do
it.
I must consider something in special?
Exists a guide or tutorial who helps me?

In Jetspeed features pages say
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
http://jetspeed-japan.sourceforge.jp/jetspeed-2-trans/en/features.html

Distributed Cluster Support

- Jetspeed Distributed Cluster - support for distributed deployments of the portal on multiple
application server platforms
- Distributed Cache for portal components including preferences, registry and portlet entities.
- Distributed invalidation of portlet cache

...but no say 'HOW'.

┬┐Somebody can say me which are the steps to deploy Jetspeed2 in existing tomcat clustering?

I have Tomcat 5.5.20 clustering on Linux SO, Java jdk 1.5.0_06, and Oracle DB.

Thanks in advance!