From "$aurabh Vig" <saurabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Jetspeed password encryption
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 06:58:01 GMT
Hi,

I need to create a new portlet for User Registration as I need to change the
User Info fields associated with each user.
I plan to create a new portlet that will create the user in the Jetspeed
tables and add the user info fields as required by my application.
To do this I will need the password encryption being used by Jetspeed, so
that I an create the user in SECURITY_PRINCIPAL table, its password in
SECURITY_CREDENTIALS table and the rest user info in my tables.
Thus the user created would be a jetspeed user created by my portlet, and
thus the user would login to jetspeed only.

Could anyone please hint me on how can i use the jetspeed encryption algo in
my portlet.
Its urgent, I m bound by a very tight schedule. Any help on that would be
really helpful.

Regards,
Saurabh