From "$aurabh Vig" <saurabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed 2.1 and Querystring Parameters
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 01:30:42 GMT
I tried doing the same but could find a way in which its possible.
Actually, i believe u can need two target for all calls a page or a
portlet.. so
1) U can call a subsite or page throught direct URL for default view of the
page. OR
2) Use render or action URLs like stated below for particular portlet
render/action requests and it generates a  URL with some _ns and then a
string based on your params.. so it seems something like an encrypted url
for "?var1=value1&var2=value2" type...

why do you need to use a url like "?var1=value1&var2=value2" ??

Regards,
Saurabh