From "$aurabh Vig" <saurabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to remove navigation bar -- Jetspeed2?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 01:21:46 GMT
Navigation bars are defined as menus in the folder.metadata or the psml
files at the site, subsite or page level in Jetspeed, and it follows the
hierarchical inheritence.
So if you want to customize the navigation, you can change these menu
definitions or over-ride them at different levels.

To remove them from all layouts, you can just undefine the menu or remove
the call to the insertmenu**  VM macro usually in the header.vm file under
the $INSTALL/webapps/jetspeed/decorations/layout/{*layout-name*} dir.

To change the display pattern of the navigation edit the macro.

It worked well for me, I hope this helps.

Cheers!!!
Saurabh