From "$aurabh Vig" <saurabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Changing Jetspeed Locale
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 03:41:47 GMT
Hi All,

I need to control the locale selection in Jetspeed, and my locale
selection needs to be in the top banner of the page.
I used
-- $jetspeed.renderPortletEntity("Localizer", "j2-admin::LocaleSelector")
and could get the loacle selector porlet displayed, but its submit doesnot work
I think because the submit action of the form is defined as the portletaction.

Infact, i further noticed that when i change the locale using the main
locale selector portlet, the loacle doesnot change for the locale
portlet rendered in the top banner.

Could anyone please help me on:
1) How to achieve this locale selection from the top banner?
2) How can i get my portlets to change based on the selected locale?

Regards,
Saurabh