From "David Psiuk" <apa...@salesfactory.org>
Subject independent portlet navigation
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:13:54 GMT
Hello list,

maybe someone can help me with the following problem on jetspeed-1 such as
navigation in admin-content, please:

there are 3 tab panes "content", "security", "admin".

Now, I navigate with browser window 1 within pane "security". Then, I open
pane "admin" in a new browser window 2 and navigate within that pane.

After I return to browser window 1 with pane "security" within and click on
anything in it, I'll be automatically forwarded to the content that is
opened at browser window 2.

How can I avoid that behaviour? I want my browser windows to navigate
through the portlets and panes independent from each other.

Someone hat a hint, please?

Thank you and best regards

David