From "Elif Guner" <elif.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Portal
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 04:23:04 GMT
Johan,

As far as I remember it was set in build.properties file (might be a
different name) but it's been a while and I'm not doing any Jetspeed portal
development anymore... What i remember is that you would define them (portal
name) in a properties file where you set the portal directory, database
driver and so on...

Sorry I can't be of much help...

Elif