portals-jetspeed-user mailing list archives: October 2006

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Michael Kearns Re: How to make portlets span columns in layout ? Mon, 02 Oct, 09:52
Sie, Yang RE: pagemanager.copyPage() not working Mon, 02 Oct, 12:40
Stephen Greenlee Re: How to make portlets span columns in layout ? Mon, 02 Oct, 14:27
Ate Douma Re: How to make portlets span columns in layout ? Mon, 02 Oct, 14:56
Elif Guner Re: How to make portlets span columns in layout ? Mon, 02 Oct, 15:01
Elif Guner Reading page-navigations using Velocity portlet Mon, 02 Oct, 16:38
Gudiyella, Pavan Persisting jetspeed site information in database? Mon, 02 Oct, 16:44
Vitaly Baranovsky How can I store preference with length more then 254 symbols? Mon, 02 Oct, 18:08
Olivier VIGNON Rendering a single portlet with Jetspeed 2 Mon, 02 Oct, 19:24
Raj M source build, configure db url Mon, 02 Oct, 20:20
David Sean Taylor Re: Reading page-navigations using Velocity portlet Tue, 03 Oct, 00:06
David Sean Taylor Re: Persisting jetspeed site information in database? Tue, 03 Oct, 00:07
David Sean Taylor Re: How can I store preference with length more then 254 symbols? Tue, 03 Oct, 00:10
David Sean Taylor Re: Rendering a single portlet with Jetspeed 2 Tue, 03 Oct, 01:19
Elif Guner Re: Reading page-navigations using Velocity portlet Tue, 03 Oct, 01:52
Vitaly Baranovsky Re: How can I store preference with length more then 254 symbols? Tue, 03 Oct, 07:16
Aaron Evans Re: source build, configure db url Tue, 03 Oct, 13:21
Aaron Evans Re: How can I store preference with length more then 254 symbols? Tue, 03 Oct, 13:25
Raj M Re: source build, configure db url Tue, 03 Oct, 13:47
Michael Kearns Re: How to make portlets span columns in layout ? Tue, 03 Oct, 13:52
Aaron Evans Re: source build, configure db url Tue, 03 Oct, 14:06
Raj M Re: source build, configure db url Tue, 03 Oct, 14:23
Stephen Greenlee Re: How can I store preference with length more then 254 symbols? Tue, 03 Oct, 15:49
Raj M SSO/Authentication Tue, 03 Oct, 16:59
Vitaly Baranovsky Re: How can I configure portlet preferences for anonymous guests? Tue, 03 Oct, 17:02
Aaron Evans Re: source build, configure db url Tue, 03 Oct, 17:20
David Sean Taylor Re: SSO/Authentication Tue, 03 Oct, 17:55
David Sean Taylor Re: How can I configure portlet preferences for anonymous guests? Tue, 03 Oct, 18:07
Vitaly Baranovsky Re: How can I configure portlet preferences for anonymous guests? Tue, 03 Oct, 18:23
Vitaly Baranovsky Re: How can I store preference with length more then 254 symbols? Tue, 03 Oct, 18:27
David Sean Taylor Re: How can I configure portlet preferences for anonymous guests? Tue, 03 Oct, 18:37
David Sean Taylor Re: How can I store preference with length more then 254 symbols? Tue, 03 Oct, 18:43
Vitaly Baranovsky Re: How can I configure portlet preferences for anonymous guests? Tue, 03 Oct, 19:01
Raj M Re: SSO/Authentication Tue, 03 Oct, 19:49
Elif Guner Re: How to get the parent div within a portlet? Tue, 03 Oct, 20:13
Jacek Wiślicki Re: How to get the parent div within a portlet? Tue, 03 Oct, 22:38
David Sean Taylor Re: SSO/Authentication Tue, 03 Oct, 22:52
Vitaly Baranovsky Re: How can I store preference with length more then 254 symbols? Wed, 04 Oct, 00:40
Elif Guner Re: How to get the parent div within a portlet? Wed, 04 Oct, 00:52
Jacek Wiślicki Re: How to get the parent div within a portlet? Wed, 04 Oct, 05:37
Johannes Holz Re: Different layouts for each group Wed, 04 Oct, 08:30
massimo malvestio multiple resources files on portlet.xml Wed, 04 Oct, 10:11
Johannes Holz Role dependent decorators Wed, 04 Oct, 12:01
Aaron Evans Re: multiple resources files on portlet.xml Wed, 04 Oct, 14:38
arker statis Re: multiple resources files on portlet.xml Wed, 04 Oct, 15:24
Raj M Re: source build, configure db url Wed, 04 Oct, 15:44
RM jetspeed.properties Wed, 04 Oct, 16:03
RM Re: jetspeed.properties Wed, 04 Oct, 16:17
Elif Guner Re: How to get the parent div within a portlet? Wed, 04 Oct, 16:46
Jacek Wiślicki Re: How to get the parent div within a portlet? Wed, 04 Oct, 18:38
Elif Guner Re: How to get the parent div within a portlet? Wed, 04 Oct, 19:07
RM maven2 custom portal component add dependent libs. Wed, 04 Oct, 20:44
Olivier VIGNON Re: Rendering a single portlet with Jetspeed 2 Wed, 04 Oct, 20:45
David Sean Taylor Re: Rendering a single portlet with Jetspeed 2 Thu, 05 Oct, 06:18
Aaron Evans Re: source build, configure db url Thu, 05 Oct, 13:07
massimo malvestio inclusion in "who uses j2" page Thu, 05 Oct, 13:59
David Sean Taylor Re: inclusion in "who uses j2" page Thu, 05 Oct, 22:57
RM Login Portlet POST SSL Fri, 06 Oct, 02:05
massimo malvestio Re: inclusion in "who uses j2" page Fri, 06 Oct, 06:48
Nikko Gaerlan deploying jetspeed2 on different context other than /jetspeed Fri, 06 Oct, 08:03
Michael Boss Failed to retrieve Portlet Definition Fri, 06 Oct, 12:07
Andreas Wiesauer Trying J2O Desktop Fri, 06 Oct, 13:01
Maurizio Pedraglio maven plugin log Fri, 06 Oct, 13:22
Gudiyella, Pavan RE: deploying jetspeed2 on different context other than /jetspeed Fri, 06 Oct, 13:37
Elif Guner Re: Failed to retrieve Portlet Definition Fri, 06 Oct, 14:52
Michael Boss Re: Failed to retrieve Portlet Definition Fri, 06 Oct, 15:26
Michael Boss How I can know in a portlet what user log in? Fri, 06 Oct, 16:38
Steve Milek RE: Trying J2O Desktop Fri, 06 Oct, 19:24
Steve Milek RE: How I can know in a portlet what user log in? Fri, 06 Oct, 19:33
David Sean Taylor Re: How I can know in a portlet what user log in? Fri, 06 Oct, 20:06
David Sean Taylor Re: Trying J2O Desktop Fri, 06 Oct, 20:08
Vitaly Baranovsky Re: How can I programmatically set my own title of portal pages? Fri, 06 Oct, 21:52
Jacek Wiślicki Re: How can I programmatically set my own title of portal pages? Fri, 06 Oct, 22:00
Jacek Wiślicki Re: How can I programmatically set my own title of portal pages? Fri, 06 Oct, 22:06
Vitaly Baranovsky Re: How can I programmatically set my own title of portal pages? Fri, 06 Oct, 23:51
Jacek Wiślicki Re: How can I programmatically set my own title of portal pages? Fri, 06 Oct, 23:56
Vitaly Baranovsky Re: How can I programmatically set my own title of portal pages? Fri, 06 Oct, 23:58
markku.hassi...@websoft.fi Couple small (yet nutty) bugs in html-tables.css? Sat, 07 Oct, 12:38
markku.hassi...@websoft.fi Re: Couple small (yet nutty) bugs in html-tables.css? Sat, 07 Oct, 12:53
Michael Boss Re: How I can know in a portlet what user log in? Sat, 07 Oct, 14:48
Andreas Wiesauer j2o Desktop: "DOJO is undefined" Mon, 09 Oct, 14:03
massimo malvestio cardinis solutions data for "who uses j2" page Tue, 10 Oct, 08:05
evi Jetpeed2 on Tomcat 5.5 Tue, 10 Oct, 16:28
Philip Mark Donaghy Re: Jetpeed2 on Tomcat 5.5 Tue, 10 Oct, 16:44
evi RE: Jetpeed2 on Tomcat 5.5 Tue, 10 Oct, 16:54
David Sean Taylor Re: cardinis solutions data for "who uses j2" page Tue, 10 Oct, 17:01
Gudiyella, Pavan Login upon confirmation of email address Tue, 10 Oct, 17:50
Michael Boss problem with preferences Tue, 10 Oct, 23:55
ingo pelkner Two Jetspeed on one Tomcat? Wed, 11 Oct, 07:22
Audrey MORELLE Calling a portlet from velocity layout Wed, 11 Oct, 14:18
Ate Douma ApacheCon meetup? Wed, 11 Oct, 15:56
Ate Douma Re: Two Jetspeed on one Tomcat? Wed, 11 Oct, 16:32
Philip Mark Donaghy Re: ApacheCon meetup? Wed, 11 Oct, 16:40
Olivier VIGNON Re: Rendering a single portlet with Jetspeed 2 Wed, 11 Oct, 20:21
Michael Boss Re: problem with preferences Thu, 12 Oct, 10:06
Aaron Evans Re: problem with preferences Thu, 12 Oct, 12:52
David Sean Taylor Re: Rendering a single portlet with Jetspeed 2 Thu, 12 Oct, 16:37
David Sean Taylor Re: Calling a portlet from velocity layout Thu, 12 Oct, 16:38
Audrey MORELLE RE : Re: Calling a portlet from velocity layout Thu, 12 Oct, 16:50
David Sean Taylor Re: RE : Re: Calling a portlet from velocity layout Thu, 12 Oct, 16:57
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 20147
Nov 20142
Aug 20146