From Aaron Evans <aaronmev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dev or user group question?
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:18:59 GMT
This is relatively easy to do.

You just have to implement the following interfaces:

And then change the configuration of the security-spi.atn.xml and
security-spi-atz.xml spring
assembly files to use your implementations.

Note that you don't necessarily need to implement all of the above, you
could for example
leave Group managment in jetspeed and not implement the GroupSecurityHandler
and then
only override the methods in the default SecurityMappingHandler
implementation as it relates
to roles for authorization.

By looking at the default implementations and the LDAP authentication
implementation, I was
able to figure it out and have jetspeed use my custom implementations that
utilize my LDAP
schema for users, groups and roles.