From Philip Mark Donaghy <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [J2-2.0] Where can I change the default decoration theme from "tigris" to my own one?
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:39:11 GMT
New portal decorators are defined using four basic files.

    * decorator.properties
    * styles.css
    * header.vm
    * footer.vm

As described in the Guide to decorators,
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/guides/guide-decorators.html

Also checkout the existing decorators in the Jetspeed2 source code.
They are in the src/webapp/decorations/layout directory. As mentioned
by James, the decorators are related to layouts. Decorators can be
applied to layouts or portlets, individually or globally. I wrote a
doc about changing the values which confims what Yasser said.

Philip

--
Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy