From Philip Mark Donaghy <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to change the default location ?
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:29:27 GMT
I can see that the Interface PortletConfig which is implemented by the
class JetspeedPortletConfig is getting the location from the servlet
request.

Portlets can access this using the Portlet API,

ResourceBundle resource =
getPortletConfig().getResourceBundle(request.getLocale());

If your location is not supported, you need to translate it. The
current supported languages are Russian, English, Spanish, French,
Japanese, and ca (Canadian?) ;)

Philip

--
Philip Donaghy