From Philip Mark Donaghy <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to change the default location ?
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:09:47 GMT
This is an assumption, but the web apps and portals should detect your
navigators language preference and display in that language.
Furthermore, the portals should display location specific content if a
French user accesses the portal from San Diego, California, the
weather in san diego should be reported, not the weather in Paris, but
this is another issue.

At ApacheCon we discussed the list of languages. Rather than display
all languages in English, French, Japanese, etc. The language list
should reflect what the user is looking for. English, francais,
<Japanese Symbol>, etc.

--
Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy