From mu baosen <mubao...@gmail.com>
Subject jsp forward
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 07:03:32 GMT
Hello, everyone.

I have 2 jsp: a.jsp and b.jsp. The contents of a.jsp as follwoing:
             aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
            <jsp:forwardpage="b.jsp" />

The contents of b.jsp as following:
             bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

I also hava a portlet which doView method as following:

public void doView(RenderRequest request, RenderResponse response) throws
PortletException, IOException {
            PortletContext context = getPortletContext();
            PortletRequestDispatcher rd = context.getRequestDispatcher("
a.jsp");
            rd.include(request, response);
}

My questions are:

1. When I access the portal url, It only display the contends of b.jsp. The
whole portal page disappeared. Why?

2. I hope the contents of my portlet(a.jsp) to show in a portlet window,
what should I do?

Thanks for any help.