From James Liao <jian.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [J2-2.0] Where can I change the default decoration theme from "tigris" to my own one?
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:02:05 GMT
Hi Jongyun,
I assume that you create your page in the runtime with the following steps:
1. Click on the pencil button to enter the edit page mode.
2. Type your new page name in the page text box.
3. Click the Add Page button

If it is, then you are unable to change default layout decorator and page
decorator, because they are hardcoded into the
org.apache.jetspeed.portlets.layout.MultiColumnPortlet, line 187 and 188.
I think the hardcode should be replaced by reading configuration from the
jetspeed.properties, you
could fire a jira to address this.

Hope it helps,

- Jian Liao