From 김종윤 <fox...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [J2-2.0] Where can I change the default decoration theme from "tigris" to my own one?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:11:07 GMT
Thank you, James. You pointed out my problem exactly.

and,

You're right. I also found that the decoration theme "tigris" is hardcoded.

I don't know how do I fix this problem. Do you have any solutions or
suggestions?

Changing and compiling the source code are the best solution?

06. 1. 25일에 James Liao <jian.liao@gmail.com>이(가) 작성: