From "Clarence Ho" <clare...@mdcl.com.hk>
Subject Change a page's layout
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 10:14:20 GMT
Hi,

I created some new pages in the portal and want to try out different layout formats (e.g.
three columns, two columns small left, etc.).

I tried to modify the layout by both editing the .psml file and through the edit mode of the
page.

However, no matter which layout I set, it's still using the default two columns (50%, 50%)
layout. It seems that the portlet config cannot be properly retrieve, so the layout portlet
always use the default value.

Kindly advice on where I should check in order to fix the problem.

Thanks a lot
Clarence