From "Shah Amit" <amit_sha...@hotmail.com>
Subject J2 Installer for Upgrading from M3 !
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 19:44:19 GMT
Hi all,

I just faced this tricky situation today. I have an M3 Release of jetspeed
running on a database with lot of data. I want to update it to the released
version. I tried to installl it with the installer, but the installer will
always try to wipe out the entire database it seems. Luckily I did'nt give
the IP and username for the DB so it crashed.

Any better way to resolve this apart from getting the source from cvs ?

Thanks,
Amit