From <jerry....@accenture.com>
Subject RE: Install jetspeed from source
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 06:10:20 GMT

Hi James,

This is a problem I don't know how to cope with when I use

"maven allClean allBuild" in latest version Jetspeed source code.

 Thanks for help.

Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: James Liao [mailto:jian.liao@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 12:45 PM
To: Jetspeed Users List
Subject: Re: Install jetspeed from source

Hi jerry,

I don't know why you don't just use 2.0 final plugin? with command:

maven -DartifactId=maven-jetspeed2-plugin -DgroupId=

org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2 -Dversion=2.0 plugin:download

or you can build plugin from source:

1. Go to jetspeed-2 src folder

2. Run command: maven initMavenPlugin

HTH,

- Jian Liao

On 1/24/06, jerry.liu@accenture.com <jerry.liu@accenture.com> wrote:

>  Hi,

> Is anyone can tell me what's this about? I have internet connection,
but,

> it tell me download failed when I issue:

> maven -DartifactId=maven-jetspeed2-plugin -DgroupId=

> org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2 -Dversion=2.0-M4-SNAPSHOT
plugin:download

> and when I issue: maven allClean allBuild, it give me: "plugin-jelly",

> ant:fail line 251 column 52".

> I just got successful built a couple of days ago...

> Jerry

>  This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain

> received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the

--

thanks,

- Jian Liao

  • Unnamed multipart/related (inline, 7-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message