From <jerry....@accenture.com>
Subject Install jetspeed from source
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 04:29:11 GMT
Hi,

Is anyone can tell me what's this about? I have internet connection,
but, it tell me download failed when I issue:

maven -DartifactId=maven-jetspeed2-plugin
-DgroupId=org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2 -Dversion=2.0-M4-SNAPSHOT
plugin:download

and when I issue: maven allClean allBuild, it give me: "plugin-jelly",
ant:fail line 251 column 52".

I just got successful built a couple of days ago...

Jerry

  • Unnamed multipart/related (inline, 7-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message