From Raj Saini <rajsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems running Jetspeed2 on 3rd-party provider
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 04:37:56 GMT
I had run into this problem before. if I remember correctly there could be
two reasons. 1) Portlets are not deployed properly and not available 2)
Portlets are deployed properly the markup in your psml file is not correct
i.e. portlet application or portlet name may not be correct or misspelled.

Thanks,

Raj