From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving a portlet's unique instance ID..
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 23:15:37 GMT
Jacek Wiƛlicki wrote:

>>> By the way, is the bug concerning service access fixed?
>>
>> You mean this one:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-464
>> I'll try to get a look at it tonight
>
> Thanks :)

Ate and I had a look at it.
Appears that we are not checksumming the jetspeed-portlet.xml, but only
the portlet.xml to determine whether a registry changed occurred during
deployment. Until we decide on the best fix, a workaround would be to
modify the portlet.xml whenever you modify the jetspeed-portlet.xml