From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: portlet level security constraint
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:08:47 GMT
Michael,

This is a work in progress... here is how it is done at a high level:

1. One can specify PortletPermissions in the DB. These permissions are
used to control whether a portlet can be added to a page using the
customizer. This is a global specification.

2. Fragment level SecurityConstraints can be specified to control
visibility of portlets in a page. These settings are local to a page only.

There is a JIRA issue open against this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-354. Feel free to comment.

Randy