From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Manual steps for installing jetspeed2 from zip or jar file
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 08:32:20 GMT
Ashraf Fouad wrote:
> Dears,
> I'm newbie in jetspeed 2.
>
> I'm installing jetspeed on shared web application, Tomcat or JBoss. Is there
> detailed instruction for installing it on either, as when I installed it
> using the jar file, it setup one for
>
> Also, is there any link for downloading documentation for jetspeed2, as I
> don't think the JAR file contains it?
>
> --
> Thanks, best regards,
> Ashraf Fouad

Since the installation of Jetspeed-2 is a little more complicated than
just dropping a jar or war file, we have an installer

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/download.html

The documentation can be built locally if you download the source code:

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/source-code.html