From Mikko Wuokko <Mikko.Wuo...@evtek.fi>
Subject Re: Build J2 from source
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 07:26:38 GMT
Hi.

You can also change the version number of standalone-compile jar in
installer/project.xml, now it will download the file automatically from
the repository. The version number has been outdated for a while. But as
far as I have noticed that doesn't really affect the build if you are
creating a portal for your webserver and not packaging it into a
standalone installer.

Please, correct me if I have mistaken.

-Mikko