From Raj Saini <rajsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RES: FW: How to turn a JSF into a portlet
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:31:54 GMT
I also just finished converting a JSF application into a Portlet. I did
not face any problem and it is working fine. In your WEB-INF/lib
directory, you should have only jsf implementation libraries (I use
apache myfaces) and any other dependencies for JSF libraries. You will
also need to have portal bridge library if it is not in some shared
location ($TOMCAT_HOME/shared for tomcat).

Regards,

Raj