From Shinsuke SUGAYA <shins...@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject Re: Character encoding
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 08:41:11 GMT
mu baosen wrote:
> Thank you for reply.
>

>>JSR 168 portlet do not perform no operations for the response encoding.
>>So, I think it's displayed correctly.
>

> Where can I specify the response encoding?

it's put to:

etc/sql/populate-db-default.sql

INSERT INTO MEDIA_TYPE (MEDIATYPE_ID,NAME, CHARACTER_SET, TITLE, DESCRIPTION) VALUES(1,'html','UTF-8','HTML','Rich
HTML for HTML 4.0 compliants browsers');
INSERT INTO MEDIA_TYPE (MEDIATYPE_ID,NAME, CHARACTER_SET, TITLE, DESCRIPTION) VALUES(2,'wml','UTF-8','WML','Format
for mobile phones and PDAs compatible with WML 1.1');
INSERT INTO MEDIA_TYPE (MEDIATYPE_ID,NAME, CHARACTER_SET, TITLE, DESCRIPTION) VALUES(3,'vxml','UTF-8','VoiceXML','Format
suitable for use with an audio VoiceXML server');
INSERT INTO MEDIA_TYPE (MEDIATYPE_ID,NAME, CHARACTER_SET, TITLE, DESCRIPTION) VALUES(4,'xml','','XML','XML
1.0');
INSERT INTO MEDIA_TYPE (MEDIATYPE_ID,NAME, CHARACTER_SET, TITLE, DESCRIPTION) VALUES(5,'xhtml-basic','UTF-8','XHTML','XHTML
Basic');

Thanks,
  shinsuke