From Roger Ruttimann <roger.ruttim...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Silent authentication
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2006 22:25:37 GMT
Note:
The SSO component in Jetspeed can't be used for login but for getting
authenticated for links and content accessed within Jetspeed. SSO
credential are assigned to Jetspeed users/groups which allow transparent
authentication of content/external URL's depending on the user.

Roger

Raphaƫl Luta wrote:

>Guillaume wrote:
>

>>all the facilities are here.
>>  If the password is false, J2 increments counter for disable his...
>>
>>  This is a solution for not seeing another connection to do.
>>
>>  In my case :
>>  The user log into an intranet...
>>  The intranet log inton an extranet (J2) with a authentication between intra and
inter following a web sevice which decrypt a String with login/password.