From "Garner Andrews" <Gar...@CCGI.NET>
Subject dev or user group question?
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:45:48 GMT
We have our own security app that we've revealed with a web service.  We
want to replace the Jetspeed2 authentication and authorization functions
with our app.  Has anyone experimented with this at all yet?  Can you
even swap out the internal portal maintenance users' security roles or
do you have to use what's already there?  I'm really trying to gauge the
level of effort this will take.  I've read everything I have found so
far in the mail archives and in the other support areas and not found
answers to these questions yet.  If I missed something, please don't
hesitate to point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Garner

C. Garner Andrews
Enterprise Architect