From "Parambathu Kandy, Yasser Arafat \(Cognizant\)" <YasserArafat.ParambathuKa...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: [J2-2.0] Where can I change the default decoration theme from "tigris" to my own one?
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:57:32 GMT

You have to change it in the psml.
In your psml,
Example:
 <page>
  <defaults skin="orange"
     layout-decorator="urdecorator"
     portlet-decorator="urdecorator "  />
	<fragments>......
</page>

The urdecorator refers to the name of the decorator.

Hope this helps,
Yasser

-----Original Message-----
From: 김종윤 [mailto:foxkjy@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 3:21 PM
To: Jetspeed Users List
Subject: [J2-2.0] Where can I change the default decoration theme from "tigris" to my own
one?

When I create a new psml page, jetspeed always apply "tigris" theme by
default.

I had chaged the default settings in the following files, but it's not
working.

   - %TOMCAT_HOME%/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/conf/jetspeed.properties
   - %TOMCAT_HOME%/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/assembly/theme-engine.xml

Where can I change the default settings for decoration of both layout and
portlet?

Thanks in advance.

- Jongyun, Kim.

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com