From "Parambathu Kandy, Yasser Arafat \(Cognizant\)" <YasserArafat.ParambathuKa...@cognizant.com>
Subject how to call psml from a portlet's doView method.
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:44:23 GMT

I have a portal page with 7 portlets using j2.

In one of the portlet, clicking on submit should take me to another page
with 3 portlets.

Is it possible to call the psml directly from the portlet doView method
? if yes, how is it done?

Also, I don't want to use an external link to call a psml.

The processAction of the portlet should perform certain logic before
navigating to the next page.

help needed desperately,

Thanks in advance,

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com