From Mikko Wuokko <Mikko.Wuo...@evtek.fi>
Subject Integrating standalone Java application as a portlet
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:47:32 GMT
Does anyone know how to or have experience in implementing a standalone
Java application as a portlet for Jetspeed? What would be the procedure
converting the application? Or is there anywhere examples how this
could be done?

We would be dealing a java application that we should have as a portlet
is Xj3D viewer. Another option would use some other portlet which would
have x3D support. Does someone if there exists such?

-Mikko