From Pham Tuan Minh <pham_tuan_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to change the default location ?
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:40:52 GMT

Thanks for your response.

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/guides/guide-l10n.html shows how to create a message
properties file for any language. I have been successful when I created some message properties
file for Vietnamese.

The portals always display English content because my navigator language preference is English.
When I set navigator language preference to Vietnamese, the problem is solved. The problem
seems silly.

Thanks again.

Philip Mark Donaghy <philip.donaghy@gmail.com> wrote: I can see that the Interface PortletConfig
which is implemented by the
class JetspeedPortletConfig is getting the location from the servlet
request.

Portlets can access this using the Portlet API,

ResourceBundle resource =
getPortletConfig().getResourceBundle(request.getLocale());

If your location is not supported, you need to translate it. The
current supported languages are Russian, English, Spanish, French,
Japanese, and ca (Canadian?) ;)

Philip

--
Philip Donaghy