From "Scott T Weaver" <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject RE: JSP Stand-alone portlet help
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 17:16:10 GMT
Deploying a portlet to Jetspeed 2 is no different than in any other portlet
container.  Here is simple portlet tutorial:

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/guides/guide-simple-portlet.html

Once that is done, you can manually add the portlet to a psml
(http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/guides/guide-psml.html) or just added
by editing the page you want it on (upper right "pencil" icon in the gray
bar below the banner)

Regards,
-Scott