From "Jan Zach" <z...@centrum.cz>
Subject maven war:install problem
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 12:23:25 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to create a new application and deploy it.

Command maven j2:portal.genapp worked fine, however, when trying to deploy app in the ${org.apache.jetspeed.portal.home})
dir I get:

Attempting to download portals-bridges-common-.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download portals-bridges-common-.jar.
Attempting to download portals-bridges-velocity-.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download portals-bridges-velocity-.jar.
Attempting to download derby-.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download derby-.jar.
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependencies:

portals-bridges-common-.jar
portals-bridges-velocity-.jar
derby-.jar

I'll appreciate any help.  I also tried to download those files manually and put them into
~/.maven/repository/org.apache.portals.bridges it did not help.
Thanks

Jan

P.S.
na off-topis question: may I search through those mailing list archives?

my ~/build.properties:
# maven general
maven.repo.remote = http://www.bluesunrise.com/maven/, http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/, \
http://dist.codehaus.org/, http://cvs.apache.org/repository

org.apache.jetspeed.portal.home = /home/zach/work/
org.apache.jetspeed.portal.groupId = xxx
org.apache.jetspeed.portal.artifactId = xxx
org.apache.jetspeed.portal.name = xxx
org.apache.jetspeed.portal.currentVersion = 1.0

# The following properties all specify a subfolder of the ${org.apache.jetspeed.portal.home}
 location as defined
above.
#org.apache.jetspeed.server.home = /usr/local/jetspeed2/
org.apache.jetspeed.server.home = /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat5.5
org.apache.jetspeed.server.shared                    = ${org.apache.jetspeed.server.home}/shared/lib/
org.apache.jetspeed.deploy.war.dir                   = ${org.apache.jetspeed.server.home}/webapps/
org.apache.jetspeed.services.autodeployment.user     = j2deployer
org.apache.jetspeed.services.autodeployment.password = deploy
org.apache.jetspeed.catalina.version.major = 5.5

#Optional Database Server Properties
org.apache.jetspeed.production.database.default.name = postgres
org.apache.jetspeed.production.database.url = jdbc:postgresql://localhost/cc