From <jonathan.hawk...@hawkinsweb.co.uk>
Subject Jetspeed questions
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 10:01:53 GMT
1. (Jetspeed 1.6) Created a user and assigned User,Admin and Guest Role.
Customise buttons available on portlets etc. Removed the User and Admin role
logged out and back in, user was still able to customise even though Guest
Role does not have customise permission.

2. (Jetspeed 1.6) Created a new Security ID, applied this to one of our
portlets, when I was returned to the home page, the portlet that had had the
security id applied to it had dissappeared.

3. (Jetspeed 1.6) Is it possible to stop the same user logging on
concurrently using multiple browsers or PC's

4. (Jetspeed 1.6) When you delete a user, their PSML files remain intact in
the file system. Can this be changed so that the files are removed and when
a user is re-created the inherit the current turbine user config.

5. (Jetspeed 2.0) Created a new pane on user's home page, how can I thne
delete it ?

6. (Jetspeed 2.0)  In 1.6 it is possible to create panes within panes, can't
find a way to do this in 2.0.

Currently in the process of finalising a gap analysis between 1.6 and 2.0 to
see if moving to 2.0 is viable so any assistance would be greatly
appreciated.