From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: Error using mssql with jetspeed 2
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:09:39 GMT
Yasser,

Your configuration should look something like this for the JTDS driver:

catalina.server.home=c:/tomcat5
catalina.server.shared=${catalina.server.home}/shared/lib

org.apache.jetspeed.production.jdbc.drivers.path=
${catalina.server.shared}/jtds-0.8.1.jar
org.apache.jetspeed.production.database.default.name=mssql
org.apache.jetspeed.production.database.url=jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://hostname:1433/j2
org.apache.jetspeed.production.database.driver=net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver
org.apache.jetspeed.production.database.user=some
org.apache.jetspeed.production.database.password=some

HTH,

Randy