From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: Security of jetspeed 2.0
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 04:14:50 GMT
Mu Baosen:

The user's list is the best place to ask J2 usage questions. A wider
community is on this list. The hope is that the developers need not
answer ALL user questions: the community can often be as or more helpful
to those just starting to use J2. Furthermore, the answers given are
helpful to a broader audience than just yourself. This is why I answered
this and your original question here on the user list :-).

Only very specific code or implementation questions and/or contributions
should be sent to the dev list. Bugs can be sent to the dev list, but
are probably better managed if entered into the J2 JIRA project. JIRA
activity is echoed to the dev list to keep the committers and
contributers in touch with bug and enhancement reports.

See the J2 and Apache web sites for more information.

HTH,

Randy