From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: Security of jetspeed 2.0
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 03:21:54 GMT
First, please do not cross post to the users and dev lists.

To answer your question, one would use the profiler. If you are using
the demo PSML directory, all one has to do is create a
WEB-INF/pages/_user/guest/default-page.psml page and all non
authenticated users will end up there. Once they are logged in, the
usual WEB-INF/pages/default-page.psml page will be used unless there is
another user or role specific page that will be used first.

See the documentation on the Profiler for more information and search
the archives of this list.

HTH,

Randy