From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: Virtual portal support
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 00:12:28 GMT
Greg,

NOt yet. It is a simple set of changes to get some basic stuff up and
running with the subsite support. However, I was concerned that fixing
the single page.security file was too much for late in the 2.0 list. As
you can see, there I am getting down to a few items, so after i finish
patching up my parts for the 2.0.1, we can take it from there.

If you need to get on it quicker, i can tell you what needs to be done.

Randy