From "Bryan Cantwell" <bryan.cantw...@dataforceone.com>
Subject JSP Stand-alone portlet help
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 17:05:45 GMT
OK, I admit that I am dense and that I need someone to draw me a picture...

I have a collection of simple stand alone jsp portlets, no java class or anything (they are
totally self contained).

I need to know STEP BY STEP how to turn them into jetspeed 2 portlets PLEASE!

Do not assume that I already know or understand anything (I don't).

Start from the fact that I have jetspeed running on a RHEL3 machine and let me know how I
can allow my users to see and add these portlets to thier pages..

Thanks